Monday, August 02, 2010

info-mation

Hello world. Its been a long time since I last posted.

I've been story developing, writing, and shooting photographs thanks to the Canon T2i Eric made me buy. (Well, he didn't make me buy it. But I'm so glad that I did buy it as my photography knowledge is exponentially increasing as a result of having my own camera). Will link to my Picasa gallery soon.

Becoming increasingly aware of the dangers of information overload. Need to find a balance between being inspired from many sources (internet, photography, film, books, etc) and actually doing the work.

Because that's what my goal is: to have meaningful work to share with the world.

So I'll get back to it...working on a short film.

I'll be back when I'm done.

5 comments:

Andrew J Wahlquist said...

T2i is great, I got one for my work! Now the pressure is to shoot something meaningful with it.

家唐銘 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

王李慧萍政勳 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

446 said...

道歉是人類一定必要的禮節..................................................

Andrey said...

Thanks for the post, useful info for me!